Sophie La Croix’s crochet pattern books are filled with dainty exquisite projects for things like yokes, corset covers, edgings, beaded bags and gifts. None of her books that I have owned have been dated, but I would guess that the majority of them date to sometime before 1920. I’ve actually crocheted some of her patterns and they are time consuming, but well worth it. In general, I wouldn’t recommend her patterns to a beginner.
- Old & New Designs in Crochet Work Book No. 2
- Old & New Designs in Crochet Corset Covers and Nightgown Yokes Book No. 9
- Old & New Designs in Crochet Yokes & Collars: Book No. 14
- Old & New Designs in Crochet: Seamless Yokes, Hats, Baby Yokes: Book No. 16
- Old & New Designs in Crocheted Towels & Pillow Cases
- Old & New Designs in Beadwork: Sautoir Chains, Beaded Necklaces, Bags, Purses, Slipper Buckles, Watch Fobs Etc. Book 20.
[phpbay]”sophie la croix”, 6, “”, ebook download digital republication cd[/phpbay]