Click on Any of These Books To See More Details: A Listing of the Crochet Patterns and Projects Included, Plus Photos of the Book’s Contents.
- Centerpieces, Lemonade Sets and Doilies by Marie Antoinette Hees
- Crochet & Tatting Manual: Panels, Edges & Motifs For Curtains & The Home. Book No. 2 by Anna Valeire
- My Trousseau: Showing the Crochet Work In Its Lingerie & Linens, Book No. 4 by Anna Valeire
- Finished Yokes of Beauty, Book No. Six by Anna Valeire
- Dainty Yokes Made From Medallions, Book Seven by Anna Valeire
- Beaded Bags in Crochet & Knitting Book No. 13 by Anna Valeire
Where to Buy E.C. Spuehler Antique Crochet Pattern Books:
[phpbay] E.C. Spuehler, 6, “”, “”[/phpbay]
When shopping for antique crochet patterns on ebay, be sure to read descriptions thoroughly to be sure of what you are bidding on, and keep in mind that some of the auctions you might find will not be for original antique pattern books. You might also want to read our helpful guide about Questions to ask before purchasing antique crochet pattern books. Please also check sellers’ feedback to be sure you are dealing with a reliable, trustworthy seller.
Other Places to Buy E.C. Spuelher Antique Crochet Pattern Books:
Ebay is the best source I know of to find E.C. Spuehler and other antique crochet pattern books, although you might also be lucky enough to find them at antique malls, flea markets, or estate sales.